WTB. Adjustable panhard bar and adjustable lower control arms

LOL thats funny you brought it up because last night I was actually writing you a PM, asking if you could do it with a direct link to what I had in mind and what not but I ended up not sending it because I figured you were too busy.

The stock lower control arm length is 19 1/4" from center of the bolt hole to center. I would need them to be able to adjust a little over a inch at most. Doesnt need to be much. Panhard bar is the same. They dont need to adjust much. So they would need to be at stock length (19.25") and reduce down to 18 1/4" from the eye to eye.

if you can seriously do this for me, that would be awesome. I dont really want to spend 220$ + anyways. I would rather pay you to fab something up for me. Shoot me a pm if you really want to do this for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/82-02-Camaro-F-Body-Adjustable-Rear-Lower-Control-Arms-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c197f68c4QQitemZ120686864580QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

thats the other style they have. That would be easier to adjust on the car I would think or you could put the heim joints on that design.