WTB. Adjustable panhard bar and adjustable lower control arms

what the title says.

fuck you .

buy em new man , ya know noone on here has a set for ya

i agree with john, look around on alllll the webistes, deals sales and some places carry stuff cheap…i take it u wasted $ on parts to make lca’s??

lol

yes and no.

I shortened my bmr’s 1". Ended up not making them adjustable. My wheels are centered PERFECT in the wheel well…

however, now the axle sits farther out on the driver side then it does on the passenger. Obviously a adjustable pan hard bar will fix this so I just figured I would get adjustable lca’s and a adjustable panhard bar while im at it.

get me the stock LCA’s and panhard and I can make you some DOM/QA1 heim joints easy as cake.

your talking something like this right?

http://www.racecraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274&products_id=661

if so I can do those for a lot less than that $230 they are asking and have it done in a week.

LOL thats funny you brought it up because last night I was actually writing you a PM, asking if you could do it with a direct link to what I had in mind and what not but I ended up not sending it because I figured you were too busy.

The stock lower control arm length is 19 1/4" from center of the bolt hole to center. I would need them to be able to adjust a little over a inch at most. Doesnt need to be much. Panhard bar is the same. They dont need to adjust much. So they would need to be at stock length (19.25") and reduce down to 18 1/4" from the eye to eye.

if you can seriously do this for me, that would be awesome. I dont really want to spend 220$ + anyways. I would rather pay you to fab something up for me. Shoot me a pm if you really want to do this for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/82-02-Camaro-F-Body-Adjustable-Rear-Lower-Control-Arms-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c197f68c4QQitemZ120686864580QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

thats the other style they have. That would be easier to adjust on the car I would think or you could put the heim joints on that design.

mike, shoot me a PM.

umi adj lca 152.99 summit

if mike can beat that price he will be making them! I would like to give him the business and props for fabbing some shit up for me…

keep it local i hear ya, just tryn to help u out n let u kno they go for under 220-300

yah I know it. Thanks buddy!

tomorrow morning I will price it exactly. What dia through hole do you need the heims to be? Thats the only variable as to price. they will have every bit of an inch adjustment if not more, no way would it be any less that an inch.

If you can use 1/2 inch dia bolts for the heims it about $110 for materials to do the LCA’s. How long is the panhard going to be and what hard ware for that? Say its 1/2 and 40" long its about $60 in materials.

Would take me less than an hr to weld these up… its only 4-6 welds total…

the stock bolts are 1/2 inch for the cntrl arms and the panhard is 9/16,ths

yah, john is correct.

I dont know the exact length of the panhard bar, but that needs to be adjustable too. I can get you exact measurements by tomorrow afternoon on the bolt hole diameter and panhard length. Dont worry about painting them or anything, I will do that. I just want bare bones adjustable panhard and lca’s.

ok thats cake. I can def do them for the same if not a little cheaper. I will quote it for materials and labor and show you the heims I will choose.

i got your pm ill get at you tomorrow.

or if you really want to save some money, just get the heims for the adjustable pan hard, and I can bring you my BMR lower control arms and you could just use the poly ends from them?

why cant ya modify the bmr,s he has ? just weld the heim joints adjuster nuts to the cntrl arm and make them adj? as far as the panhard deff use a new one lolol ya were still on a stocker right ?

who knows what the inside dia of those bmr’s are. the tube adapters are machined to perfectly slip into the inside dia tubing to take some load and strengthen them up a lot, changes the leverage point on the welds that way too, instead of welding it flush to the end, if it were 1" worth of threaded bung, with the slide in tube adapters the weld is only 1/4" from the end and 3/4" lets say inside the tube, past the weld. if it were just butt welded it would take 100% of the load, its a sheer waiting to happen IMO.

DOM tubing is about $9 a foot. since your spending the money on the tube adapter anyways… its worth it to just use new tubing.

Confirm that the length of the pan hard is the same as the LCA’s 20" of DOM would do it per.

also confirm the panhard bolts. 9/16’s is not a standard heim joint bore size. they go .500 1/2 to .625 5/8’s… .5625 9/16’s isnt listed anywhere I see in the QA1 book, might need a 5/8’s and a reducer or a metric size for .5625.

But hers a rough est for all 3 pieces:

6 tube adapters: $35.70
6 QA1 Pro-1 heims: $66
60" of 1" .120 wall dom (thats what fit the tube adapters for 1/2" bore heims 1/2-20 threads): $45 or so ($9 a foot irc)

$146 + shipping for tube adapters and heims to do all 3 pieces. I would charge you $40 to weld them.

so depending on the panhard bolt dia and a solution for that about $190 for the LCA’s and a Panhard all said and done with QA1 heims.