WTB: any sbc parts junk or not.

as it says any small block chevy parts. show me what u got.

Edelbrock Torker II intake, used for one season.

edlebrock alum. water pump. 12, 1/8th mile passes…like new. pm me if interested.

wow, you can buy stuff bt you cant answer my pms or text messages about that 170 bucks you owe.

ill i am asking is for the money or my parts. i have been nothing but patiant with you so you coulod get caught up with paying whatever you had to pay. But over 21/2 months and nothing.

uh oh ray, you better figure your priorities out…

ruh roh

:rofl:

i heard about this last night

oh noes I smell drama brewing :whip:

I got an rpm performer intake. corner is cracked but should seal just fine looking for like $40. 2000 th350 stahl converter for 35, 400 small block crank that needs turning for 30(would make a nice 383 project)

i got some stock lt1 manifolds…

im going carbed, to let everyone know, but if anyone else has anything post it up.

showoff-:eyebrow:

I have for FREE - 1 set of L98/TPI cast iron heads. Just need to be cleaned up and bolted on. If you want them just let me know

dont want no drama or problems would just like to get an answer either my parts or money its pretty simple. i didnt even want to post this up but figured if this is the only way to get a response.

Ive got the crane roller rockers, 1.5 ratio 3/8" stud, also comp cams 286H cam with lifters and pushrods. $200 takes it all, all in great shape just upgrading. Ran with edelbrock RPM heads, air gap intake and a 750 Demon carb. Great combo.

ill def think about that one, other than all the good shit in here, im looking for a 5speed or an extremely hard to find muncie rockcrusher lol

<-- has an m-21 muncie from a bbc chevelle but i need big $ for it

still waiting for an answer to my question.

didnt sound like a question. why dont u stop infecting my thread.

:snky: well pauly needs to pm me a dollar amount.:snky:

pmed you to straighten this out ray.

anybody else got anything?