WTB: 5.0 intake & other go fast parts

Looking for an Intake right now, I’m a name brand whore,
looking for trick flow, edelbrock, or ford racing parts.
not really “summit racing” stuff.
Also spark my intrest with whatever else you got to make my 5.0 go.

I got a trickflow track heat intake, AFR 185 heads, scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, trickflow valve covers, 3.55 gears.

prices?
I got 3.55s already

I’ve been toying with the idea of parting much of my drivetrain out on my car…but haven’t committed to going through with the plan as of yet.

If I did…here’s what I’d part with:

*Edel Performer intake with 65mm tb $450
*AFR 165 heads $1100
*FRPP 1.6 roller rockers $125
*Comp XE266 cam $150
*'92 shortblock with dished factory pistons, girdle, ARP head studs, oil pan tapped for oil feed line, ~50k miles… $1000
*T5 $300
*8.8 rear end with 3.73’s, TA girdle, UPR dbl. adj. uppers, Southside lowers, and disc brakes $600
*C&L 76mm mass air $100
*24lb. injectors $100

Like I said, this is just talk for now. If someone came through with some cash I may sell:)

need prices lol I NEVER have cash on me unless I know I’m buying something

How much for the long block with injectors? Do you have a dyno sheet?

Prices have been added.

For the all that I’d go $2300. I do have a dyno sheet at home, and think it’s been posted here at one point. 305rwhp/322 rwtq.

Also, the longblock is ~9:1 right now with 54cc heads…perfect for some boost:) This engine came from a friend of mine in MN who ran an Incon twin turbo set up with stock heads/cam/intake and went 10.3’s @ 133 mph. I bought it with intentions of boost, but reality set in and I ended up buying a house and haven’t touched the car in forever…it’s still in storage right now:(

Dibs on the rear axel

Not funny