yes or no

i’m doin the intake gasket on my SS friday or saturday. should i go ahead and order the edlebrock performer intake tonight so its here when i do the gasket. Its $149 from summit. if order now it will be here tmw. The reason i ask is cause even thou its goin on my 305 i could always use it for a 350 in the future. right now my gains will be around 20 hp if i throw it on the 305.

yes

YES!!!

i mean let me think about it (YES)

you wouldnt have asked us if you didnt want to. so go for it

Hell yeah!

yeeaahh

i don’t see why not?

DON’T DO IT!!!

:wink:

Originally posted by Cutty
i’m doin the intake gasket on my SS friday or saturday. should i go ahead and order the edlebrock performer intake tonight so its here when i do the gasket. Its $149 from summit. if order now it will be here tmw. The reason i ask is cause even thou its goin on my 305 i could always use it for a 350 in the future. right now my gains will be around 20 hp if i throw it on the 305.

no rick with 327 might already have 1 cheap!!!

get a performer rpm screw egr u dont need it !

no…

and get a LT1 for it

just put an LS1 in it!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
just put an LS1 in it!!!:smiley:

i think he is trying to gain power:rolleyes:

Might as well…

Originally posted by whitey
i think he is trying to gain power:rolleyes:
wooops,get a 2.0 & turbo it than!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
wooops,get a 2.0 & turbo it than!!!:smiley:

you got it!! VW > *

cutty i would get that lt1 from jj’s but then again id put the lt1 into the cutty n sell your motne to me :slight_smile:

Hell yea i would :sex:

while the Lt1 is a great deal, replacing parts is more expensive than a carbed SBC and more difficult to fix. So in the long run its sorta evens out. Sure i’d love SFI but for me the SBC is more practical right now. I decided last night i’m gonna wait to find a good used intake cheaper and put a manual carb and a vacum advace HEI on the SS and eliminate the air pump and all that other gargonzola.

your gonna need some type of help to do a burnout, besides ppl lifting your rear wheel up

Originally posted by Quik
your gonna need some type of help to do a burnout, besides ppl lifting your rear wheel up
that ground had lots of grip and my tires had a crap load of tread. I’ve smoked em no problem many other places.