WTB: Any type of vehicle, must be turn key and reliable.

As the title says, I am looking for a vehicle that will be turn key, no hassles, no “the car is perfect except for the blown engine”…
I really like Silvia’s, 240’s, 180’s… but the car doesnt necessarily have to be in perfecet body condition. I will be driving the car ALL YEAR, so I would feel terrible to ruin someones really hard exterior work driving it in the winter.

Lookign for at least 260whp, turbo, the more performance mods the better, again, exterior or stereo is not important.
I have in upwards of $23,000 to spend, so cost is not an issue… Just seeing if someone has something out there that interestes me.

So far there are alot of amazing cars on here that I can afford, but I wouldnt want to destroy them with winter driving… I’m not that cold-hearted, haha…

THanks…

you can pretty much take your pick at any 180, 240 or silvia on here for that price.
i would look into andre’s cars.
VERY fast, very nice looking cars well in your price range
He is also selling 2 lorels or however you spell it, both have over 400hp
His user name is “InitialD”

Check the cars in the for sale threads…might find some cars for sale that you like.

Thanks??

Give Allen Petersen a call . . .he’s got a wide variety of vehicles . . .

ALLEN PETERSEN
www.4kruzn.com
NEW EDMONTON NUMBER
Bus: (780) 993-3659

username on the forums is: jdms13rhd

he is also a local sponsor for this site . . .

I have a 240SX…R6 killer…all the bells and whistles.

Thanks??[/quote]

Ya I thought that is where you’d go when you were looking for a vehicle. Instead of posting “I want a vehicle, anybody selling one”? nevermind… :roll:

Wanna test this out? :rolleyes:

Wanna test this out? :rolleyes:[/quote]
Sure but a GSXR 750 is the next bike i wanna race.

I’m more so interested in your ka-t setup and its ability to keep up with 15000rpms of love :stuck_out_tongue:

if you PM me your number I can go over some options with you. But you have more then enough cash. I am just finishing up a completly fresh RB26 fully built into a GTS-T with brand new paint and GTR front end ect. Turn key, drive and have fun car!!! But I got lots lots more to choose from!!! Hope to hear from ya :slight_smile:

ive got a buddy with a 91 240sx that is still very winter friendly and he works at nissan an a mechanic so the car is in great running condition. it has a few engine mods and a nice stereo. i beleive he is asking $8000 for it i will get some pictures of it and email them to you

hey here is my car. I will paint it any colour you want

veilside GTS-t skyline.
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10820

Why not spend $20,000 on a beautiful summer car, and just drop $3000 on a decent beater so that you don’t ruin it over the winter?