WTB: anybody got a dirt bike?

lookin to get a dirt bike, im sick of cars and i want something cheap to rip up. so if anybodys got a newer bike and by that i mean like 95ish and up race bike or trail bike 125 ( preferably race) that would be cool. just dont post anything if its beat, thats the last thing i need something else to fix everyothre day. thanks

ill get back to you tomarrow…my buddies got a nice race style bike ill pm you the details on it

I have a kawaski KDX200… in great shape, 200CC engine, big bike. I think it’s a 90 or 91 but you can’t tell, I’ll get some pics if you’re interested.

im a pretty small guy im only 5’6’’ so thats why i was goin for a 125 and i am lookin for sumthing around a grand. maybe even an 80cc race bike lol pretty much just somethin to blast around on every now and then.

80cc bike is a joke, why not a 4-wheeler?

heres the info on the bike:
2000 kawasaki kx125
good condition except one rip on the seat…and rips real good for a 125cc

mods:
fmf fatty pipe
fmf power core2
renthal bars
renthal grips
renthal sprockets
1 industries seat cover and graphics package
also includes a stand

he wants 1800 or b/o but i bet 1600 and its yours…i know you only want to spend a 1000 but its a awesome bike and a 125 too…let me know or call him
his name is
jeff
574-6212

My friend is selling his 2003 KTM 125 SX $2600 or BO

Give Chris a call at 716-628-3236

Steve

My brother is selling his 97 Kawi KX 80cc race bike.
Fresh rebuild, runs great. Boots, pants, jereseys, chest protector, helmet … and I think it will all fit you.

It rips with me on it… and I’m 200+ lbs

His name is Dakota, and his number is 807-4337 Give him a call, he is looking to sell fast for a car I think. He only wants 900 bux I think. I’ll deliver it if ya want, but I don’t know where hellburg is :wink:

sure you dont want a honda scooter instead?

Hey man…Honda Spree FTW…those things were balls when I was 13 and rocked around on one :slight_smile:

Honda ELITE fOOl … that ish was pimp … it had a flip around headlight

haha i had one of thos little honda scooter thingies it was sweet i could bunny hop it lol - by the way BDR5oh, i <3 miami vice

I have a 1997 Honda CR 250R. Which runs amazing. Bill’s Pipe. Brand New Dunlop Tires. Mototassinari Reed Valve. It’s fast. Bought Piston and Rings for it and haven’t replaced. Was purchased brand new in 2003 from Imperial Cycle (before they went out of business). Bike was still in crate when I bought it. They said it got lost in their inventory somehow. It’s been sitting for about 1 year. Took it to Batavia a couple times.

^^^^^^^^

WHat are you looking to get for it???