Dirt Bike

Well i guess ill throw this out here looking for something cheap, not going to be racing it or anything just something to screw around with. Not sure if anyone on here has something sitting around they want to get rid of. If you do post it up, not wanting a pit bike or something like that probably a 250cc maybe a 125cc.

Buy my super moto

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

How much are you looking to spend?

i feel like this would be a great time to flip my Kx250 i just picked up.

hurry up … I had my bike out today

I’ve been looking on Craigslist there are a bunch of like early 90s for under a grand so that area I guess.

i picked up my 92 kx250 on cl. had new plastics spray painted :(, receipt for a top end rebuild 2 months ago, and all new break pads, and a whole set of gear from head to toe, all new. guy was asking $500 got there was joking around and told him i only brought 400 he said ok and i was on my way. this summer i will only be putting a little under $100 into it for it to be where i want. i say keep searching CL and wait for a deal. they are out there.

Yea there was just a Honda 250 all redone for 700 but I think its gone already

Bump this up looking for a good running 250 for around a $1000 whos got something

And yes I know craigslist has them but rather buy from someone on here if i can

I have several KX 250s

2003 Drz125 if interested

several might be a modest way of saying it, LOL

Says the pot to the kettle :stuck_out_tongue:

truth. 8 motorcycles is too many.

Dirty just hit you up on fb… youre texting me right now good game.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Hit me up with some info

Im still on the hunt!!

I’ve got a Honda CRF150 I would let go relatively cheap as it needs some things. Runs great though.

How cheap? Pm me

Picked up something last night thanks guys

Well I sold 2 KXs but I have three more if anyone else is looking