WTB: AT&T cell

Well after an unscheduled trip into my toilet and then the snow 2-3 times, my phones acting pretty screwy. Just wondering if anyone has a decent AT&T somewhat new-ish model cell phone they are willing to get rid of for a decent price. I would prefer something with a keyboard. Must be a flip or slide phone. No junk / ancient old beat up phones. Also, I’m going out of town tomorrow so if someone has something tonight that would be sweet… if not, it will have to wait a few days. Thanks!!!

buy my phone

i have a nokia n82

is it at&t? I don’t want to have to deal with unlocking and hoping something works. What color is it? Price?

its already unlocked and its black, its a sweet phone i have all the extras and box w/recipt i paid over 450 for it in august but would sell it for 275

eh I appreciate the offer but I’m looking to spend no more than about half that… thanks anyways bro

hey i tried good luck

ill sellu my blackberry 8120 but the one with wifi!! pm me if interested its thru at&t and its newer like a month old

this can be closed… i didnt realize I had an upgrade available from at&t directly and picked up a Vu today… thanks for all the offers!

as you wish