WTB: Automatic import $2k-ish

I’m looking for a first car for my sister. What I’m looking for: An import, $2k or less, automatic, in great all around condition (no rust-buckets or basketcases). Must be cheap to run and maintain. She doesn’t need anything fast, modded, or exiting. She’ll probably wreck it, so something with airbags is a plus!:smiley: Something along the lines of a Corolla, Civic, Accord, Golf/Jetta, Sentra, etc. Thanks!

i have a 1991 eagle talon tsi awd automatic for sale but it has a lil rust on it not bad tho $1800

i have a 95 mazda mx-6 i might be selling…rebuilt tranny 700 miles ago…105k spoiler, no rust green 2.0 4cly…auto,…around 2500$ i also have 17 inch wheels for it and brand new tires id let go for an extra 400

get her a civic. that’s ideal.

I’ll run those by her. Good god, she thinks shopping for a car is like shopping for shoes:uhh: She finds a random Subaru at a dealer 6 hours away and says “I’ll take that one” without knowing anything about it. She doesn’t even know what a Mazda is. My dad has washed his hands of the responsibility so I guess car-shopping is my job now, cool!