WTB:b-series engine

well i am lookin for a new motor for my teggy
i was drivin the other day and the dummy oil pressure light came on and it started knockin and stalled and i had it towed home since i didnt want to throw a rod since i might just have to rebuild this motor
i would like to get a b20 out of a crv if anyone has one
if not that let me kno wat b-series motors and prices anyone has layin around preferebly not needing rebuilt but if i have to i will

if you don’t want my motor you can get one here cheap http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=category&keyword=JDM%20USDM%20Engines&hit=25
they usually charge like 150-200 shipping

i didnt say i didnt want urs lol i just lookin for all options

i got a b20 , it will be for sale in about a week or so , no intake mani or tranny, has between 30k and 40k

got a r swap for sale all brand new …got a b16 …can get u a ls low mileage . got a turbo gsr .and a allmotor 2liter build tell me what u want and ill give u a price

got a b16 for you

Head fresh from the machine shop 0 miles on it
multi-angle valve job
crower springs and retainers
new OEM valve stem seals
crower stage 2 street/strip cams
new greddy timing belt
golden eagle cam gears
skunk 2 intake manifold
skunk 2 throttle body
all new OEM honda gaskets, from headgasket up
ATI crank pulley
fittings in the block for a catch can (have a new greddy catch can if interested for an additional $100) new water pump (about 4000 miles ago)
ARP head studs

Motor runs good, block is notched for a turbo like i said head is basically brand new, deck surface was checked and within .002 before reinstalling head. Block has in the vicinity of almost 100K but compression numbers all came up good last year. (haven’t driven the car since june of 2007) the motor is still in the car but getting pulled next tuesday because i have hopefully sold the shell, i have other parts for sale as well if you or anyone else is interested. I’d like to see $1600 out of it, basically because the cams and pretty much everything else going with it is worth more than that.

whoever gives me $1600 also gets an LS shortblock with about 220K on it, NO bearing problems or major mechanical failure, minor oil consumption was the only problem, was pulled from my buddies 4th gen when we put his LS/VTEC in.

hi-comp pistons, rods, and some machine shop work+the head and parts from that b16= pretty quick LS/VTEC.

i have 2 b18s one has a spun bearing the other has an out of round cylinder, the out of round has crower rods and wiseco pistons, that can go in the other block. i dont want a whole lot i really just wanna get rid of the motors my dad wants his garage cleaned out

pm’s sent

got a ls motor call me if u want it 412-401-9486 today need to sell

1999 gsr motor, dc header, type r valve cover, no forced induction ever on motor, very very clean. 60-65k miles on it. mint as h-e-double hockey sticks… 2,600 FIRM… we would need to pull if from the car its in, i would help… oh and it has ecu too if you need that!

pm me!

i have an ls