WTB: B series turbo kit

im after a turbo kit for a b series. t3/t4 or t3 let me know what ya got.

acually i just need a turbo and some other odds and ends

reply or pm me.

what odds and ends do you need?

I have
-Turbo XS MBC
-Intercooler piping with clamps and couplers
-Intercooler
-Autometer a/f gauge, boost gauge
-Tial Silver 40mm wastegate with harware and dump tube

Probably forgetting some things, let me now what you are looking for. Thanks

i have
drag cast manifold
38mm tial wastegate
3" downpipe

so i need
turbo
oil feed line kit
intercooler piping wich i may go SRE from ebay i had one of hiskits and its real nice.
fmic i want a monster 31x12x3
couplers
gauges

why the monster ic unless your making serious power?

ya for real…at your pointe it would just be for looks, it will actually make you lag more with the amount of air you will be pushing…more volume to fill…

thats what i was thinking but it looks fukn badass when your bumper is cut and you have all core. like mike G’s car in honda tuning

i was worred about pressure drop from 2.5" to 3" then all of that area to pressureize then back into 2.5" piping to the TB

when you make the power then its cool haha. until then you just look at your car like

shit thats a big ass intercooler… too bad im only making 250whp

i had a big one on my ls turbo setup but its cause i traded and old spearco for it and the one i got was brand new.

and bald1one is right it will def make you lag.

oh and if you need guages i got a set that are brand new. oil temp, water temp and volts in a custom made block off plate for an eg.

comes with all the sending units as well. they are blacklit the tinted ones that kinda look like the defi gauges.

id sell em for 50 bucks for all of them

it blows my mind when people do stupid shit cuz they think it looks cool, make your car clean and fast is what i’m saying

hey now i built many fast hondas big hp too. i just like the look of the huge fmic on the eg’s dont bash me because i know and understand about pressure drop and so forth

i like the look. anyway theres a nice 30x8x2.5 on here that im gonna go with.

bald1one what setup are you running

and i would love to go big boost with a huge fmic but im 11.1 compression

what is your setup that your gonna be running anyways?

Ive got an oil feed line, with the adapter that goes in the oil pressure sending unit, and an oil restricter at the other end for the turbo.

$20, let me kno

k bump