WTB: B&W speakers

600 series preferable, would like 2 mains and center channel, Must be matching center channel.

BBW speakers?

ew fggt

quiet

stereo chamber

not sure if they sell them there, matter of fact last time i was in there i didnt see any, but ill give them a call. Thanks. Only authorized dealer in this area is speaker shop.

I might consider letting go of my B&W 601 series one in black. I’m not sure what to ask, so make an offer. I have the matching center channel except for the fact it’s series 2.

not mine, but the same.
http://blog1.musicfield.jp/du_ss/archives/DSC03926.JPG

audiogon

u were supposed to get back to me weeks ago on them :slight_smile:

i can get the newest 686 series from speaker shop for 425 a pair from speaker shop.

So im not sure what to offer.

PM Dreid

who is he?

I like them, but I’m always tempted to upgrade, then I decide they’re not worth enough to bother selling… I’m looking around online right now to try and put a value on them… if you find examples for sale, let me know.

i like how much :slight_smile:
exactly what im looking for, as long as there is no holes, and the drivers are all ok.

they are PERFECT - I have all of the covers which are also perfect.

After looking around I think that I would want $500, but this would include the CC6 series 2 center channel. OR $300 if you just wanted the speakers.

how does this sound?

this is the center (but mine is black).

these are dm 601’s right? series 2?

im def interested, great price.

the bookshelf speakers are DM601 series 1, the center channel is a CC6 series 2.

let me know how interested you are because I want to go and listen to a couple speakers before I commit. you’d be welcome to come check these out before you had to commit if you wanted.

shit, i would get rid of my 602.5’s for the right price

me lol. I work for a local warehouse who houses the following:
B & W
Tannoy
B&W new media
Classe
Rotel
Russound
Kevro
etc…

Let me see if any of the warehouse guys has anything

haha ok thanks man