WTB: B16 block or B18 block

Has to be good ready to bolt and go. No LS. Looking for GSR or SI. Let me know what you got. Like to get one asap!

I have a B16a3 bottom end that is taken apart, in great shape, needs one new piston. I also have new rings and bearings for it. $150

OEM pistons? over bore? What happened to the one piston?

Yea, OEM pistons, stock bore, cylinders are in great shape. I bought the block to build for a turbo, but my car got stolen… so anyhow, the kid said he had a turbo on it and then it started missing real bad. I took it apart and found that one piston had a ring land cracked off… that is very typical for stock B16 pistons, that is the 4th time Ive personally seen that happen.

The bearings and rings that were in it were perfect, but I ordered a rebuild kit before I took it apart, so I have brand new bearings, rings, head and valve cover gaskets I can throw in for $35 more. I also have a set of brand new PR4 (B18) pistons, which are much better for boost, the ring lands are lower than PR3 (B16) pistons. They would make the compression be at 8:58.1 in a B16 block. So if you are lookin to boost it, I would throw them in for another $75

So let me know if you’re interested

PS, didnt you have a B series header for sale also?

I did have a header. I think i’m going to do another b. I blew my turboed H up this week. So i’m kicking that whole project to the curb. I’m trading this kid for a hatch for my teggy. Anyway…Theres a LS in it now but i have alot of good b stuff lying around so i’m going to use it. All i need is a good block. Your block is going to go on a GSR head. So no boost.

Oh ok thats cool… well let me know what all you want and we’ll work something out.