WTB: Banshee, Warrior, TRX, etc..

Already picked up a Banshee, Thanks!

you and your toys your crazy

i have a 2002 warrior my dad is trying to sell (blue) 1800obo

it has AC racing nerfs
race trimmed plastics
custom headlights
edelbrock carb (may be sold next friday and replaced with stock)
white brothers exhaust
black powdered swing arm
all new bearings/bushings
14/39 gearing (i think)
billet aluminum e-brake block off plate (yamaha e-brakes suck the floppy donkey dick)
have a few extra stock parts laying around

pics or i take away your e-nuts

pick up a 86-89 Honda 250R…

cheap, reliable…easy to fix when broken and cheap to fix and the aftermarket is unbelievable on them.

Yea I have been looking at 250r’s on craigslist. They seem to hold there value over the years.

I am also willing to trade my 96’ Indy 680 triple for a nice quad. The sled has tons of shit done to it. Or I can also do the 680 sled, another 500 sled and some cash :smiley:

not recent…no skid plates anymore, different bars and stock rims and tires

Looking for straight cash or willing to trade for a sled and some cash?

that shit looks like it means business justin!

i think my dad is looking for cash, he may trade for a motorcycle but we havent had much luck…idk think about it (the carb thats on it is about 400$ new, ill try to find a pic of it, if i sell it before its sold it obv doesnt come with it, but if i dont sell the carb it will be included)

i havent started it in quite some time so the carb may need to be cleaned and fresh gas put in

also has a 3way ajustable banshee rear shock FTW!

was mean in GNCC (only did 2 races with it though)

(when i ajusted the valve lash) theres one pic of the carb

custom painted hubs

i have a 400ex with a 440big bore and some other stuff that i would sell for 2000

Sold both my sleds today. So I have cash to play with. Really have my heart set on a Banshee though.

dude there quick but out dated a good runnin z400 keeps up wit them in stock trim,granted mod for mod they get faster but unreliable

Z400’s are a bit out of my price range.

got a raptor for 20 bucks?

SOLD! I did find a 04’ Raptor for $2300 though, and not franks :ninja

Sick! make a build thread for it!

Still looking…

oh i thought you bought the raptor