WTB: Big Block

Looking for a 455. bare block or complete lmk thanks!

buick olds or pontiac?

able auto on the rez has a bunch cheap

445 poncho, buick or olds ?

if your asking about a 455 poncho, can i interest you in a edelbrock dual quad intake for one ? :slight_smile:

im hopefully trying to get an olds.
also i will humor a 454 possibly.

looking for pontiac I have some, not cheap.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20059

I have the full rotating assembly from a 454 if you are interested.

Crank, rods, pistons. Everything is in good shape. They came out of a boat with less than 500 hours on it.

there was a older race olds 455 on craigslist and a few other forums a few weeks ago for a fairly cheap price

Want a whole truck with a 454 in it? My buddy has a sick 78 chevy 4WD with a 468 (454 bored 60 over).

i know ur looking for a bbc but my dad has a fully built sbc for 2200 obo. it made 450 to the crank. All you need is a carb and a distributer. lmk

vert how much?
and too much onefst240 thanks though

I think he wants 5gs, but I know he would work with you. The truck is amazingly tough, the main reason he is selling it (Wants an addition on the garage) but because when he was mudding, he was always the biggest truck who pulled everyone out so he could not have the fun, if he got stuck they were Fed, lol. The engine is built right, reliable and tough, this guy does not screw around, built right the first time with all quality parts. The truck is not the prettyest but the tires and engine alone are worth it. 468 CU Motor, Dana axels I think, all 1 ton conversion, 44 inch tires I think, the really big ones, cost him 2500$ for just tires a few years ago, I think it is a 14 bolt rear, divorce transfer case, 4 speed manual, tough and cool.

Hello if your still intrested in a 455 i have one from out of a buick it is a 1972. Front mount distributor i will sell the whole running engine for 400 bucks or best off. I would realy like to get rid of it so make offer. my email is drusiniak@yahoo.com or my cell 7162075816

u gonna throw it in my old sonoma lol

How did you know!!! lol jp
ill call you Foxracing340.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/505297217.html 455 olds