"project doom" has begun

I went and picked up my motor today for an s10, it’s a 455 buick big block that from the factory (with 7.5:1 compression) made 210hp and 400ftlbs, it’s in pretty bad shape but nothing that can’t be fixed. it’s gonna take a long time to get this thing done but it will be the only 455 big block s10 around (maybe the only one) so keep an eye out for the truck (i still need one) the motor gets hottanked and checked hopefully next week long as it comes back with the ok i’ll be getting a truck (50-100 bux dont’ need an engine or tranny) to start on the body work.

bascially this keeps me from breaking parts i can’t afford to fix on the talon, after breaking the diff i’m done modding it

you got your self a nice BIG project there

good to see all that money i paid for the thing will go to a good use.

yeah it’ll be fun, i got jim helpin me with a lot of stuff cuz i dont’ know dick bout building ohv motors this is all new to me.

thanks quik it’ll def be fun that’s for sure.

damn, that things gonna be nuts when it’s running

and now that i think of it, i got a buddy with a small lot of junked cars, maybe there’s a decent frame in there to pick up for cheap. he’s good to me anyways, seeing as he gave me an entire car before.

i’ll try to get ahold of him sometime soon

dude, fing a chevy love

Big Cocks Drive Big Blocks

chevy luv =poop,there to rusty,& i have a s-10 frame or two!

kurt y didnt you mention this to me i have easy access to an olds 455 it sat in my garage for about 6 months before i moved it to another garage

im down for helping. i can bring my shoe horn and we can try fitting it in.

just PM me or talk to me saturday ill help out as much as possible. s-series + V-8 >foxbody:finger:

you wish :rolleyes:

no you wish :bowrofl:

such a good come back right :finger:

:scared:

v8 s10 vs ur stang!!!when u want to go? :mullet:

are you volunteering my truck or your dads blazer…? because i wont take him :scared:

than why u ask??? :stupid:

because you said s-10 you didnt say blazer. :doh:

vin# says S series!!! :finger: