WTB blown hayabusa motor

Want to buy…I’m looking for a core motor. Don’t care if it’s got holes in the case or whatnot. Needs to have full case/cylinders/head and VC. Can be fully gutted(no rotating assembly, valvetrain, or transmission internals are needed). Don’t care about condition as long as the mount tabs on the motor are not affected(bents or cracked)

Need it for a mockup core and need it relatively soon. This is for the smaller of the two kit cars and I have to start mocking up the mid plate in CAD for the mounts and correct driveline offset to the Quaife drive.

If you guys know if anything out there that’s cheap let me know.

OR

If someone has a good running motor that is out of a bike and are willing to let me borrow for awhile to put in an engine stand and make a CAD file of this let me know. Your motor will be in good hands and I will compensate you for you gesture in the form of cash.

Much appreciated.

Got one on the way. Thanks

Just borrow slowgtos busa and use that. It’s a junker anyway. :slight_smile:

haha, nice!

I located one online that apparently threw two rods through the case and toasted everything. Already gutted so it was just case/cylinder/head/and external covers.

I could use a ZX-14 though :smiley: harder to find.

Dick

I’m also looking for a core motor to build a race car around, won’t need a good one for a while…

Thanks,
Tom

Wtb: 2 stock 'busa pistons