WTB: BMW E90/92 Ignition coil

Does anyone have on on hand? I’m willing to pick it up tonight. I don’t want to wait a week, to get one, if I have to order it. I don’t wont to get stroked for overnight shipping.

Thanks.

Keeler has them in stock for $65ish. Just say you’re a BMWCCA member as well. My brother needed to replace his last Tuesday. It’s a common thing in the E90s from what I understand. Same with E46s. I have two or three spares in my M3 at all times lol.

Also, Napa should have the Bosch or Bremi brand. Bremi replaced Bosch as the OE distributor of the E46 coils, and Napa had mine for the E46 for like, $34 a piece in stock. I bought their entire stock lol.

Thanks! I was planning on heading to Keeler tomorrow to pick one up, if I couldn’t find one this weekend. My local NAPA said it would be 5 days to get one. I just wish I could use on of my E46 or E36 coils I have laying around :slight_smile:

Yea, we tried using my coils in his car because they look exactly the same and figured it may be able to work considering all the E46s use the same coil no matter the motor. The inside of the where the harness plugs into has a notch in a different location than the E90s though.