WTB(Borrow): Racing Seat or Seats

Yea like it says I need a racing seat or seats for my sti as I wait for my Recaro Speeds to come in the mail. The story is that I sold my stockers :picard: and I do not have any seats now because it was supposed to be an instant trade off but it isn’t anymore. I have the 2 brackets for my car and Sparco sliders, but I just need something to make it work so I can drive my car until the new ones come in. Whoever helps me out I will obv give them something for the help. Any and all help would be amazing. Thanks
-Steve

:present:I know someone with omp seats that they have been trying to get rid of for awhile. He would sell the pair for $150. I talked to him and he said just for you he would let you borrow them for the time being, depends on how long though. lol.

i have a sparco seat. i’ll give it too you cheap!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1468821/2/istockphoto_1468821_red_milk_crate_to_sit_on.jpg

I know a guy who’s stock seats were stolen from his GT3 in NYC, that’s what he did :smiley: Got pulled, convo went like this:

Cop: um, that doesn’t look safe?
Him: maybe if you guys caught the guy who stole my seats …
Cop: we aren’t superman. getouttahere and don’t let me see this again.

If you could get a ride up to rochester, you coudl borrow my momo for a while

i have a corbeau u can borrow for the mean time i dont think they bolt the same tho…

thanks for the help guys, this is all taken care of. im keeping the stock seats and getting an exedy twin. swerve ftw. mods please close