wtb: brake master cylinder '95

Hia people

I am looking for '95 240sx non-abs manual brake master cylinder in good working condition (used).

Please PM with what you have.

Thanks.

buy new man… trust me learned the hard way… rebuilt ones arnt to expensive

Thanks for the post John.

So far the only one I found was a new one $300+ (after core return) at Napa so that’s definitely out. I am looking for used or rebuilt with a really good price - for now that’s doable.

Napa is by far the most expensive aftermarket place.

Part Source
Car Quest
Hamilton Auto Supply

Try those let us know the price difference

I have a abs one,not sure what the diff is,$30 it yours

Nissan Crazy: pm responded

97240sxSR20:
Thanks for the post! much appreciated…

I’ve called around (all costs are pre-tax - obviously) - hopefully it helps anyone else that’s looking…

PartSource - $153 w/ $8 core discount
CarQuest - $199.99 w/core discount
Hamilton Auto Supply - $110.16 ($50+ if no core)
Marken Performance - $230

Just got a call back from Hamilton Auto Supply after checking with suppliers - they don’t have the $110.16 deal anymore…

$135.70 w/core from a different supplier

Thanks guys (John too!)

No problem bud, Napa has to update their prices. Mechanics are going to change their parts supply very soon. They are WAY over priced.

One more thing, if you go to Parts Source and show them that a competitor has a better price on the part. They will match it, then take an additional 10% off.

That’s awesome! I just checked though… price guarantee would fail in my case since supplier could be different + outside 20km range…

http://www.partsource.ca/price/policydetails.html

But something definitely worth knowing… thanks again man

ive got one from a 1991 240sx non abs…don’t know if its the same as the 1995

There is a Part Source In Hamilton, and one in Burlington. Less than 20kms from both Hamilton Auto Supply stores.