WTB: Brass Knuckles

hahah i know, not normally… but if someone is trying to take my money that i work for, fuck that. i’d lose it. and a gun is a little too extreme… lol.

buy an fbod, you will automatically get tuffer and more intimidating, capable of kicking anyones ass

swordcane > knuckles

hmmm not a bad idea. but delivering in a transmerobird would get real pricey. v8 powwa y0!

don’t make fun of fbody’s or you might get beat up OMG! roffle.

one of the best posts ever…

my dad would make 'em if i told them i wanted 'em…if you’re serious lol

think he could make me some block off plates for my mirrors… 2 bolts connected to a plate that covers where my mirrors go on the bike?

how much for some brass knuckles?

shit ya! how much for some knucks?

u know for a pizza guy. i heard in school that u can get a lisence to carry to weapon cuz its classified as a “dangerous” job

one of my friends has a belt buckle that is brass knuckles, they would def. fuck someone up if they got hit by it.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=47493604

NO SHIT

LEGAL BRASS KNUCKLES FTW!

without a concealed carry permit, or a law enforcement exemption – seriously doubtful. :meh:

I really doubt that. I’m not saying you are full of shit, but can you find any paper work on this. I’d really like to get some info about it.

this is a true story. delivering pizza is one of the most dangerous jobs in the u.s. i’m not saying it will be easy to get a carrying permit, but it is definitely possible. some guy up in niagara falls was delivering last year and he had some problems so he got a carrying permit. two kids tried to jack his shit with a gun and he pulled out his and wasted one of them. everything was legal and the guy walked. as far as i know

Amen to that.Then all his buds and hoe’s cried and said he was a good kid and didn’t deserve this blah,blah,blah.I’m shocked the guy didn’t get charged w/ something as stupid as these judges are today.About time street justice and legal justice are served.
D

if what you’re trying to say is concerning a CCW permit (not just possession of an otherwise illegal weapon in general) then there is some truth to it.

there are only a few groups of people that will have less trouble getting a non-restricted CCW permit.

some of those groups are:

-business owners that make large cash deposits
-business owners or landlords in very dangerous areas
-police/security/private bodyguards
-etc, etc, you get the idea…

every other average joe (in niagara and erie county anyhow) ends up with a ‘range only’ restricted permit for the most part.

the vagueness of the ‘legal counsel’ in this thread is a bit misleading.

allow me to be extremely clear; a defendant is justified in the use of deadly force [size=2]against an aggressor only if at that time the that the force is used, the defendant reasonably believes that such force was necessary to combat unlawful deadly force at the hands of the aggressor.[/size]

i’ll highlight the four basic requirements: the individual would have to have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to use proportional (deadly) force, and must also not be the initial aggressor.

that is to also say; one cannot use deadly force for any reason other than to defend one’s own life, the life of another person, or [font=Verdana][size=2]to prevent a sexual assault (ie not to protect your personal property, money, or pizza)[/size][/font]

to summarize; your job could make it somewhat easier (or at least quicker, ie not 6-9 months like the rest of us) to a get weapon permit. that’s about it.

anyone interested in more info can check out: http://www.packing.org/

btw [font=Verdana]your actions are your own responsibility; [font=Verdana]contact a legal professional if you’re in need of counsel.
:)[/font][/font]

If the kid is afraid of his job then just find a new job. Problem solved.

you kidding me? this job rules. and I have never had any major issues in the almost 4 years of working here. its just a few sketchy things have happened in the past few weeks. it is hamburg after all…