WTB: Bucket seats

[LEFT]As the title states,im looking to buy in decent shape, a pair of Bucket seats for my jimmy…
These can include

F body seats
Beretta Seats
Cavalier Seats
Sunfire seats
Jimmy Seats
Blazer seats

Or anything i can mold the tracks onto… Not looking to break the bank as this is a budget build, but not looking for ripped and shredded seats…

I Would prefer Sunfire / Cavi Seats, but anything will do for now… Let me know what ya got
[/LEFT]

bump

nothing?

Ive got A set of camaro seats from an older camaro 20$ to bad the drivers side is ripped tho :frowning: gl, everything i have is ripped in some sort of way.

I have a pair of 95 sunfire seats in good condition. I am about to junk the car. Want some pictures?

got a pair of cloth seats out of my 98 s10, perfect shape(maybe 20k on em), the drivers side needs a new recline handle, cheap fix. charcoal in color.depending on model year Jimmy the tracks mite line up perfect- $100

I think I still have a pair of Grand-Am seats from like a '96; they were pulled from the car with like 1K miles on it; and are basically brand new; dark grey. They’re at my Dad’s in Rochester. I’m 99% sure I still have them; make an offer if you’re interested.

Now were talking

Yes post up pics

what would you part with them for… haha i never bought seats before so i really dont know what the price range is on these

Let me make sure they’re still at my dads; as long as they are; how’s $75 sound?

sounds good!

Welp, called dad; he got rid of them already; sorry bud.

I’ve got a pair of Camel Colored 1990 Plymouth laser buckets…