WTB: Buffalo Bills Zubaz!!!

im looking for some pair of zubaz if you guys got anything let me know. thanks

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=buffalo+bills+zubaz&_sacat=See-All-Categories

i already seen them - i was just wondering if someone local had them who would be willing to get rid of them.

thanks though

baller i want a pair lol

yea…its tough to find them. A friend of mine got a pair from some store around here. Ill see if i can get the name of the store he went to tomorrow

im gonna try and go to salvation army or amvets and see what they have. but if you could do that thanks, i would appreciate it

my friend got a pair at amvets a few months ago, so i’d check there.

oaks get me a pair too!
i want some

i have a pair, id never sell them though. I have a zuba collection haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-New-BUFFALO-Bills-PANTS-M-Medium-zubaz-jersey_W0QQitemZ190251206160QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190251206160&_trkparms=72%3A1163|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

haha Rare?!? I saw these ar Wal-mart today

good luck, hipsters love zubaz now! they’ve probably snatched most pairs up by now…:bloated:

you can still buy new zubaz from their website, but they don’t have a deal with the nfl anymore, so you just get red/white/blue zebra pants.

bahahah what are you 40 and unemployed?

Before seeing the thread title, I’d never heard the word zubaz before and I was like Buffalo Bills…Zubaz? WTF?

i got a pair… NOT FOR SALE THO

Only people in Buffalo still wear Zubaz when it isn’t Halloween! :smiley:

haha yeah.
I bought myself a pair of them at walmart about a week ago.

I wear them any chance i get in public, haha.

:bigclap:

Since moving to Florida I have yet to see anyone in Zubaz in 4 years.

Even all the crazy ass Gators/Hurricanes/Seminoles/UFC college football fans down here who decorate their cars with banners and flags and other random ghey-ness do not rock the Zubaz.

When I think Zubaz… I think of my home (Buffalo) and some fatassed, overweight, beer bellied, middle aged, factory worker, also wearing a size too small Bills AFC Championship sweatshirt (vintage 1993) with is gut and ass crack hanging out.

Seriously, I never thought about it when I lived there, but now that I have been away for a few years and seen how other people live around the country I have to say, Buffalo is pretty fashion/style challenged and in general most people in Buffalo are overweight and unattractive.

Then again, it didn’t take me long to realize that a woman who thinks she is a 9 or 10 in Buffalo is like a 4 or 5 in Florida! Maybe if it is a Buffalo chick wearing Zubaz she would be like a 2 or 3! lol! No need for anyone to get offended!

wow the thread title made me laugh

actually im 20 and havea full time job and go to school full time - thank you

i just want another pair of zubaz cuz mine are gone :frowning: