WTB: CA18DET ECU -OR- Apexi PowerFC

found the wiring harness, now i need a computer.

stock ecu will do for now if i can’t find the pfc standalone.

name your price and we’ll talk.

thanks in advance.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26354

maybe this can help you

unfortunatly for him i just sold it to an american

i have 2 sets right now one converted to left hand drive the other started to convert and one ecu is #98 the other i cant remember off hand

no response from MR.Large via pm.

bump.

bump!

we can get the power fcs.

note they seem to have been discontinued. i’ve only found the AP engineering ones still in production and they cost about $1500+.

pm sent.

I checked for someone else and they was told that we can still get them a little while back.

i checked the apexi site, the ca18det unit isn’t listed. only ap engineering versions are still available but they cost (unless i’m overlooking something).

i dont care if the unit is second hand. so long as it’s in good condition and fully functional, i have no problem.

Alright, I’ll look into it for you.

Should have just bought an sds. Nissan sensors suck. The CAS on the ca is the biggest POS.

I checked for someone else and they was told that we can still get them a little while back.

i checked the apexi site, the ca18det unit isn’t listed. only ap engineering versions are still available but they cost (unless i’m overlooking something).

i dont care if the unit is second hand. so long as it’s in good condition and fully functional, i have no problem.

Alright, I’ll look into it for you.

Should have just bought an sds. Nissan sensors suck. The CAS on the ca is the biggest POS.

BUMP!

i don’t think apexi ever made ca18. just like rb20… there were always by ap engineering… just pay the extra $$… or else ur not getting one… preytty sure ebay has a ca18 one right now…