WTB: Cannon SDxxx camra

Looking to get another one, I had a SD400 and I loved what it was.

SD1000 and 750 are fantastic cameras.
People seem to prefer the 750 over the 1000 though.
I’m not sure why.
:x

office depot has the SD750 on sale for $200

awesome price for that camera since it’s normally 250.

oh cool, thats cheap

I didnt know there were up the the sd1000s I got mine as a gift, I thopught they cost more then that. thanks

you have have a newer SD, how do you like them

I think the 1000’s have a much greater MP… but the x50’s have more functionality

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=174590&WT.mc_n=4&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=GOOGLE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=4

$170 for the SD1000

they are pretty much the exact same camera but the 750 has a 3 inch screen and better looking exterior. you will get the same pics out of both.

looking for somthing used cheap.

I have an older sd100. Just had the ccd replaced by canon. It’s only a 3.1mp and the lcd is smaller but takes good pics and served me well as a rugged pocketable point and shoot when i was traveling europe. I’m not sure on price. PM me if interested.

Also, have 2 batteries and charger i will include.

PM sent

still open of newer ones.

You guys with the newer ones, are they still metal case super strong? I lost my 450, didnt break the thing. It had pavment marks from a gocart, welding spatter marks burned in the screen, dropped, in fuilds and shit. Thats why I was gona get something used, But I got some gift card to bestbuy.