WTB: car audio wiring

Simple. If you got some stuff lying around and want to make $20. I’ll be at swerve all day long on sunday. I’ll check this post tomorrow before I go to sleep and see what ppl have. I’m looking for 4 or 8 gauge power wire (pref 8 gauge) and a set of rca cables. I’ll also need an inline fuse setup. If no one has what I’m looking for, I’m just going to wal-mart to get a cheap ghetto kit. I say this because I’m not interested in your sikkkkk 0 gauge setup with blah blah blah blah for 100 bucks. I just want basic, cheap wiring for a small setup. The ghetto wal-mart wiring will work just great for what I’m doing, but I figure someone out there needs money.

ive got a kit for 30$ lemme go grab it to get infro and pics . Im in lewiston tho, not buf

heres the pics

street wires 8 gauge instal kit
18’ 8 gauge power cable
5’ 8 gauge ground
16’ 8 gauge remote turn on wire
1 8 gauge amprotect pro fuse holder
1 60amp se fuse
4 16 gauge battery spades
2 8 gauged crimping terminals
6 cable ties

the other wires are Crystal connect
part # rck00l20 20ft

everything is brand new un opened

wtf?

Anyway, def not driving to lewiston, thanks for the reply though.

Actually, I’m not really looking to drive anywhere. I’m looking for someone to drop shit off to me. Way too much of a hassle to possibly save a few bucks. I’d rather just either give someone cash who comes to me, or I’ll stop at the store and pick a kit up. Like I said, I’m really trying to do someone else a favor by giving them money for shit they’ll probably never use again.

its cool and as for the remote wire, idk i copied off the back of the package haha