Who here deals with car audio accessories?

I’m looking for some black 4 gauge wire and some ring terminals for it. I’d need about 15-20 ft and 10 terminals. I want to make a grounding kit for my car. Inexpensive is what I have in mind… Thanks

it you want could use red wire walmart has a 4guage wireing kit for 25

I would also need the ring terminals and I assume walmart doesnt have those? I was hoping maybe someone that worked in a car audio shop or something could snip me off a chunk of wire and have the terminals laying around. Thats not a bad deal for the wire though.

just goto your fuse box in your house and snip off a few pieces of wire coming into the house, it will work great. :smiley:

show us an example, a step by step process :kekegay:

the primary line to my house is 12 strand solid aluminum… don’t think it will work so well :smiley:

plus it’s like 0000 gauge and hard to bend :rofl:

i gots my pliers and screwdriver in hand and am heading for the basement as we speak. :slight_smile:

the wire may be hot. Be sure to cool down the entire fuse panel with plenty of water beforehand. :bigok:

hahahahaha - damn I know i forgot to do something :rofl:

give me free wire too

who said anything about free? maybe 2kaltima can share some of his wire… it won’t be hot!

I have shit at home don;t buy any. I always have a shit load of extra that way If I fuck up I don;t have to run out.

Get a hold of me PM

Oh yeah it will only cost you being my friend for 30 min :smiley:

:ugh2: you want him for 30mins?!!!

No I just want to know what it feels like to ave a friend :rolleyes:

:smiley:

i got some 4 guage at home sonny hit me up and its yours