wtb car for 5k or less

um im doin this for my cousin…shes got 5 grand or less to spend…pref automatic, with pw/pd and sunroof…so let me kno if anyone has anything

VR4. see sig

not auto, but power everything.

Buy Jacks VR4. Sweet deal on a hot car.

THanks man…

would make a great car for someone looking to get into the scene… or pick up ladies.

how much for the vr4?

5500… if you want we can discuss and work out a deal.

damn why soo cheep whats wrong with it?

My Talon will be ready to get out of the garage if I pick a new car in the next week or two…It’s got PW, PL, and Sunroof

click on the red words in my sig, the story is there.

auto or 5 sp?

it is a 5spd, like I said, it isn’t an auto, but it has power everything!!!

If you have 5k cash, I’ll take that as a downpayment… and you can pay me the rest after you get a transfer case, I’ll install it… and then worry about the rest.

nah the auto or 5sp was to jt talon …but ill let ya kno about that jack thats a good deal on a hottt car wish i had the cash thats my dream car …but all i got is a auto mx-6 : (

Mines a 5-Speed as well

holy hijack…no pun intended…haha no but seriusly im going to be looking for something under 6k midsummer. i will have 2k for a down payment on a loan and i might be intersted in jacks car if its still for sale. ill pm u sometime to talk about it.

1993 Accord SE, great DD, Auto, Leather in Mint Condition, Sunroof, Bose, CD, 2 Sets Rims/Tires, New Timing Belt, H20 pump, Enitre Exhaust including cat, Rear Calipers, Distributor, Plugs, Wires, Valve and Oil Pan Gaskets, Fuel Lines, Bascially no Rust, but a little bubbling on the wheel wells. $3000

as i said on ubrf, i’ll have a 97 galant for sale starting next month.

i sent you a pm with pics and info; hollar at me if you’re interested.

1996 grand am v6 pwd locks green with black interior 2 door 2500 obo 698-8823

98 dodge avenger , lots of exterior mods, no engine mod tho?? its an auto and def under 5000

heres a pic

I’d sell my car for $4700. No less.