WTB: car.. (for friend)

friend of mine is lookin for a car…doesnt have to be anything spectacular…but then again with her price range she wouldnt get anything like that…lol

lookin for something preferably auto…limited to about $1000…this will be her first car…something that will be reliable and need minimal work…LMK what you got and ill pass things along to her…thanks guys…

i have a 95 ex but its standard

ya see the thing is…she doesnt know how to drive stick…but she has a good head on her shoulders and wants to learn how…but her mom is uneasy about it…i can try and push the issue though…more info/pics/stats…you know the deal…lol

PM if youd like…

Il pm you some details

bump

4dr ex’s are my fav what yoiu want for that murrdogg?

Sell her the hotness, buy yourself a honda, swap in my spare b series and both will have a win win.

Shell learn quick, I know a few girls where being taught they couldent drive a stick to save their life, but when you have no choice, you tend to learn much quicker :lol

how much? Pick this up from eg1sol?

Thats what Im thinking.

pmed both of you… and yes I picked that up from eg1sol

i got a 90 firebird thats auto that i might let go of. need a brake booster and a assist motor for the hatch latch and thats about it. rust free body, never had any body work done.