WTB: Car or Compact Truck Under $1500

i don’t know if ur looking to spend 2500 prolly can get it down a lil but this is what i found http://buffalo30.autochooser.com/vehicledetails.asp?gid=0&o=12&pagename=quicksearch.asp&moids=16324&resulttype=1&searchtype=1&postto=results.asp&mkids=449&pmax=4999&vid=137234
good luck with buy

$1500???..if you read the post thats what I got to spend not trying to lowball.

i have a 1991 tsi fwd auto 1300.bo

you do realize that the 4cyl and 6cyl truck don’t have a huge mpg difference ?! my 2000 s-10 4 bannger 5 speed averaged 22mpg and my 1996 sonoma 4.3 auto averaged 19mpg … and a v6 actual moves the truck, if u can’t afford a 3mpg difference good luck shopping ! oh yah and my 97 vette averages 21 so there yah go engine size doesn’t directly equate to good/bad gas milage

my 84 ta gets about 13-14 mpg…my old achiva I use to have got like 25…d was just as fast, or slow, depending how you want to look at it.

a 4cyl pickup truck has absolutely no power fyi, but is also difficult to lose control of in the snow. i averaged 22-25 with my s10 back in the day.

i got my mx6 down to 2250 i kno its alittle out of your price range u listed but its worth it all day long, good on gas, good in snow or rain, check my thread if your interested

My buddy’s 97 4cyl 5sp sonoma gets 30mpg and is a beast in the snow once you get it going…I dont need a truck but if I found a 4cyl manual for the right price than I would consider.

theres a 1989 Dodge Raider sitting in my driveway on 4 + 1 full size spare new Yokohama Geolanders ATs

i think it needs a dist

auto, v6, 110K i think

doesn’t run now… hasn’t run in a long while. No need for it.

things a tank.

500 bucks…

Your original description of what you are looking for is a little misleading. When I first read it I understood it as you were looking for a car or small truck with a 4cyl or 6 cyl.

No need to get on him… honest mistake.