WTB...Cheap Truck

looking to buy a 4wd early-late 90’s Pickup. Atleast a V6, but prefer a V8. Auto or standard, doesnt matter. Must be in good running order and fair cosmetic condition. Looking to spend between $1400-$2000. Have cash in hand.

sell you mine…

for 2k?

ok. When Can I pick it up?

hehe. not for 2k.

then get out Fool!

needs work but IS cheap. http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=20465

saw that. Dont want to work on anything. I want to get in and drive.

A guy I work with up this way has a fairly nice 95 K1500 he wants to move. I believe he is asking 2000 for it. Nice truck has a 305 w/ exhaust and I believe its a Z71. If you would be willing to take a 2.5 hour ride I’ll get some pictures and owners contact info for you. He DDs it 40 plus miles a day to work so it’s definetly a reliable truck.

get me some pics!

It’s’not a Z71 if it’s got a 305. Not trying to argue. Just sayin.

It’s not 4wd but theres a late 90’s green s10 in decent shape on Helderberg ave in Schenectady on the side of some mechanic shop for $1100… If interested ill get you the #, didnt look like any rust/dents at all.

a 2wd, 4 cylinder truck is completely useless to me.

thanks for the info tho.

looked at this POS the other day. Doors are falling off, ignition is all exposed which means some type of issue, a random switch here and there that runs who knows what and other random shit. Itd be a nice 500 truck but not 1100 which he seems firm on.

Oh, hmm. I was just driving by, didnt look bad when I saw it. That sucks, seemed like a cheap price.

ya thats why i stopped, looks decent driving by. Thing is junk unless you can get it for a lot cheaper.

Im sure you can get it for $800

doors falling off due to the pins and bushings being worn out. Theyre not too hard to replace and always go bad on these trucks. $20 fix. I had to replace them on my '89 S10 and '96 Blazer and my brother’s '95 S10.

bought a Jeep cherokee today…lock this up.

best of luck

I bought it just to drive over your evo . Then when my mission is complete, I will sell it and double my profit just like my civic!