WTB: Carbon Fiber Hood For S14 Kouki

hey,

as the title states, i am looking for a cf hood for a 97-98 240sx kouki.

located in toronto, let me know what you have.

PM is key!

i can have one drop shipped to you from within Canada… last times i did it it was up near $800 or so but it was for badass vented ones that make girls fall in love with you immediately.

hey bing…thnx for the offer, but im looking for something a lot cheaper, i wouldnt mind if its used or if it has any blemishes.

dude consider the girls that will swamp you with bings’ hood!

i have one of the hoods bing is talkking about

and i’ll trade it for a stock kouki hood + 100 bucks it needs some repair but it beats 800 dollars lol

you want a CF hood for under $800, bearing in mind that shipping these things from Cali to Canada is over $200 anyways…

Even if you buy a hood from the US at $400 USD it will end up being more than $800 cdn after shipping, exchange rate and customs… unless you can find a way to sneak a massive 4’x4’x5" box past the customs officers… Thats what this shit costs.

There is a company in Hamilton that builds CF hoods for JSP but they do not havea Kouki Application, they have a Zenki S14 application… no S13 either.

hey bing,

i know they are expensive…but thats why i am looking for used ones too.

don’t get me wrong…your price is really good, and if i cant find something i like i will definitely take you up on that offer.

cheers

those guys at jsp are cool we should donate a couple hoods 1 s13 and 1 kouki so that they can produce this for us here on SON at a reasonable price,i bought my zenki s14 hood from them…

Im willing to put up my stock kouki hood lets start up a group buy

you dont need JSP, i can go right to the manufacturer… i already talked to them about it last summer when i was there… it is just wet-lay stuff though… not super wicked dry weave, oven baked amazingness.

ok then pull ur strings let me know what the deal is i may be interested in a CF Kouki hood

still looking!!

it doesnt matter if its damaged.

pm is key!

bing do it and make money.

^shut up

so that 800 dollar badass panty wetting one you were talking about before is dry weave?

OP thats a steal if its true. get that shhitttttt