WTB Cheap project car

bump it up, DSM

I know of a 95 Talon, needs engine put back in, some odds and ends, built tranny. Could probably get it all for under 1000 since my buddy will be going to boot camp in November. I will PM you his info.

id have to think about that one, but im still considering anything else, esp minitrucks and DSM

I have a Mkiii golf that needs some work. not sure if its something you’re even considering. let me know.

interested in a 93 laser?

4g63 engine 5-speed n/a just over 100k on body under 50k on motor/tranny second owner very clean in and out, has a vaccume leak so it idles wierd.

if your interested i can send some pics over

shoot me a pm with what it needs, might consider it

send me some pics for it, def something Id consider

no need for PM, not trying to hide anything. It needs a bit to get it running again but the engine was great before I parked it.
Here is what it needs (off the top of my head. if really interested I can try to get a true accurate list)

• ignition components (cap, rotor, distributor, wires)
  • starter
  • underhood vacuum hoses
  • sunroof (i have one that doesn’t work properly and was siliconed shut by the previous owner that i can throw in with it)
  • clutch was slipping which was the reason for parking it
  • fuel pump was removed then put back in, but a couple of the bolts didn’t come out. It still seems to mount fine and should work no problem but you may want to see what can be done if you choose.
  • driver side tail light broken. Some damage to driver side fender. my strap broke when I was pulling it onto the trailer and it rolled back into the corner of my garage. Bumper didn’t crack, just pushed in which spider cracked the paint and marked it up pretty good.
  • radiator support rotted out but I believe I have a replacement for it (gotta find where I put it… lol)

I think thats it off the top of my head. It was my daily driver until the clutch started slipping and then I happened to get another car for free and the Golf became my “parts” car. It also has blue powdercoated Ronal R8’s and Rokkor coil-overs.

It needs quite a bit of work, but I’m not expecting much from it. If I don’t sell it I’ll end up parting it out and scrapping it.

hmmm how much are you looking to get for it?

shoot me an offer… I haven’t really thought much about selling it so I honestly have no idea… lol. I know I would make more parting it out but for the right amount I would for-go the extra effort… lol

Ill have to toss it around in my head, im about to call up the guy on the talon that keifer posted. if all goes through Im gonna need somebody with a trailer to help me get it back here since its about an hour away.

bump for minitrucks and DSM

The laser… i will get you some more info later today, the red pin stripe comes rite off and the seats are mint under those covers

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2687.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/Laser109.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/Laser114.jpg

Def interested…get me a price and we will talk

Hey man, what motor is in it? I have a OBD I 2.0 with a transmission I’d be willing to unload if I’ve gotta serious buyer. The motor and trans still need to be pulled so I need a serious buyer to get me motivated to pull it. Let me know.

pm sent

I gotta Cobalt SS with a Saab motor in it for ya

The GOlf has the OBDII 2.0. My Jetta has an OBD I but that is going to the wayside as soon as I get my Evo/STI.

errrrr…do explain

headed to go buy a mk3 golf! Lock er up mods

The laser = saved me from having to ride the loser cruiser junior year :rofl

proud owner of a mk3 golf! so happy right now