WTB: Cheap reliable DD

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys the time has come where my Schedule is going to demand a daily, and I’m in kind of a hole from my stealth, it needs to be as mechanically flawless as possible, and not need much work. I really don’t care what it is, auto, manual, I’m looking for very cheap though if that’s possible, thanks.

-Ian[/FONT]

what are you looking to spend? I have a 03 impala you can have for 6500 bucks thats perfect

Thanks, that kinda outa price though, but i’m sure it a good daily, really cheap.

my 1993 civic hatchback for $2000. see thread

I know I’ve seen it, I just dont think I’m gonna get that from my stealth, we’ll see though, thanks.

2002 dodge neon ES white with sunroof, auto, pwr windows+mirrors+locks, alloy wheels new front tires, jvc cd player, pioneer spks, wired for sub, oya best part it has a factory spoiler jk 65k $5800 obo

Coldaccord has decent car for dirt cheap! PM him!

How cheap ? and For everyones info, I know I’m not gonna get more that 1800 for my stealth so, the budget is like, 1500. thanks

Whats wrong with the stealth?

its not such a hot Daily, I’m working two jobs and, am soon goin to school, i need somthing thats worthy for that.

i think i got what your looking for… make me an offer, its worth the 1500 but i need to get arid of it asap !!! only needs a starter and is a classy beater !!

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34217

I have a 96 tercel. needs a hood and headlights. ~40mpg all day

No on the accord, I need it to run right away, besides i cant buy a CB7, I’ll never be able to get it away from JDMjunkie, lol. Coldaccord, I dont remember the exact post but didnt you only want like 400 for that trecel, sounds a little more like beater teritory to me, but I may be wrong LMK, Keep the offers coming

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:13,topic:32931"”]

No on the accord, I need it to run right away, besides i cant buy a CB7, I’ll never be able to get it away from JDMjunkie, lol. Coldaccord, I dont remember the exact post but didnt you only want like 400 for that trecel, sounds a little more like beater teritory to me, but I may be wrong LMK, Keep the offers coming

[/quote]

:word: i will have another cb7, someday lol, but for now i have my EF. :smiley:

Well I dont want to make ya jelous,lol

haha oh you wont, get the cb7, ill get it running.

ill get it running… starter is a half hour job… just let me know

my mustang is right around your price

How about a Jetta?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33590