WTB: Cheep ass sound card

yep, anyone got one lying around… cheep, cheep, cheep, i dont care about quality, just cheep, anything that plugs into the removable/replaceable hard drive ports…

thanks!

i also need one

I’ve got at least 2 laying around, but I’m in Roc.

if you have the cd and everything i need i would gladly pay for shipping also if you were to send one,… (that is if there is one in my price range)…??? lemmie know!!! thanks

No cd, but I’m not even sure if you need drivers for it. I’m sure generic Windows sound card drivers would be enough to get sound working. I don’t think I ever used either card, they were in machines I was stripping for the processor/drives. I could ship it if you want.

I have an old geforce for like 30 bucks

thats just it… im tryin to get my little sisters cpu workin before she goes away to college, i dont have anything “generic” when it comes to this computer… i used to play counterstrike with it, and i have thus deleated all codacs for sound, if i plug anything into this computer it needs to go into the rrhd port and has to have software to work… unless you can plug it into that same port and windows will read it, but i wont be able to tell…

ship the card would be great, its worth a shot in my book what do you think???

In that case, I’d say you’re better off trying to find a name brand card so you can get software for it. Good luck with it.

I think I have the driver for my card lmk

I FOUND ONE!!! free too how about that! works purrrrfect, thanks anyways guys!! :tup: to nyspeed responsiveness!!