WTB: Chuki Coupe ('91-'93) **Reward/Finders Fee Avail**

I am looking to replace my beater with something a little less beaterish.

Like this
http://www.deluxeauto.qc.ca/images/459g.jpg

REQUIRED (in order of importance)

Coupe
Chuki ('91-'93)

REQUESTED

5 speed
LE model
Preferably stockish
Low-ish kms
NOW!!!

Thanks for reading.

Please reply via PM

or Email tkoudys@cogeco.ca

or MSN at the bottom of my post.

Cash in hand

Thanks

Theo

Oh Bing… You think I am cheap? Hah!

I am adding a finders fee for whoever can point me in a direction that leads to a sale.

Requirements for payout:

Must reply via PM or Email (at the bottom of this message)
Must not be advertised in Auto trader or on here
Must lead to a finalised sale (to me of coarse)

Payout: $100 - $200 depending on the deal.

I am serious here, if you lead me to a sweet car that has everything in my requested column that I take home, I will not hesitate to send you a couple hund. If it is a half-rate one, I’ll still send you C note.

Ok, Now go out and drive around neighborhoods looking for coupes that have been sitting for a while. Heck, why not just walk up to the front door and ask if the currently driven one will be up for sale anytime soon (you would be surprised how well this works, I bought a couple cars this way, they usually go cheap too).

go GO!!!

Not too picky, just not brown :greddy2:

hah, brown and red would be my 2 least favorite choices, Blue would be nice, grey too, but black is best.

My price range would be totally dependant on the codition of the car.
I am not looking for something that is modded up the wazzoo, really depends on the car. If it is mint, I would be willing to pay for it, if it is not mint, I wouldn’t pay as much of coarse, and if it is too far gone, I don’t want it.

Thanks for the interest (figured the little insentive there would generate something or another).

Andrew, I appreciate it man!!

Theo

Yeah I remember that. She was one sweet coupe, exactly what I am looking for now.

Didn’t you sell it to Bero? Unfortunately two months from now I hope to have one.

Hey theo check this one out great shape kinda pricey tho

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=516901&adid=5063760

haha 3 year Warr, that is quite amazing

too bad that isnt a chuki coupe and doesnt have what he is looking for.

Thanks for the post, I am on trader.ca about 3 times a day. heh…

I am not into doing an engine swap on this thing.

Thanks tho.

I am looking on about 4 differetn local car sites pretty regularly, so I am more looking to you guys to find that gem sitting in some elderly couples driveway or some kid who lost his licence and has it parked or whatever.

Oh, and PM is key here, you definitely won’t get the cash if someone else buys it out form under me…

Thanks all.

That same car was listed in the Autotrader not too long ago at a Nissan dealership in Ottawa. I think the price was half what is being asked now.

Time for a bump.

C’mon guys, it is going to be hard to justify buying a beater at the start of spring.

Thanks

Theo

dont buy a beater… drive your car before the end of march…

but I just painted my subframe fuschia, I don’t wanna get it dirty.

u smell like farts

:fart:

:yumyum:

wash your bum

ok Bing, you win.

Feel free to delete this garbage anytime you want… (like this and the last 5 posts)

Waitm you want a low mileage, 91+ Coupe LE as a beater? :ugh:

You know how many people would kill for these kind of cars to turn into a
project? Yet you stand here wanting to turn it into a beater.

You make me sick. Phew (spit)

Oh and wouldn’t you WANT brown? I mean, afterall, it’s a beater. :dunno:

i think he is looking for a second car to beat around in but if you know Theo you know he is pretty anal (ahhahaha anal) about certain things.

so his beater wouldnt be a beater in the brown-man-beater sense of the word. it would get as much love and care as anyones first car.

then slowly theo would accumulate parts so long as people are willing to give in to the dutch-bartering system whereby you take far below market value for parts because the guy is in your driveway with cash…

then all of a sudden theo has 2 sweetly modified 240sx’s, the more desireable ones, chuki coupe, kouki KA-T.

but by the time that happens i’ll have a GTR and a 911…

then i’ll put lamborghini doors on the escolade…

low pro so it loks like i’m riding on blades…

just how you like it guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl

Hahaha…

Bing knows me to a T… (or is that an A??)

But yeah, I have already started collecting parts for it so I need it soon so I can get more of these so called “deals”

And G, read Bings post as my reply to your post. When I say low-ish kms, I mean like under 300.