WTB: Civic RT Wagon

I am in the market for a 88-91 Honda civic Reatime wagon (wagovan/shuttle). Prefer somehting with manual trans and not rotted to death. But I am not to picky if its for the right price. i dont want the FWD version only the AWD.

LoL

I dont see the funny part.

You should be making a list of bike parts you need from me!

[ame]http://youtu.be/q7ZzqBPz4sY[/ame]

Iv seen that one a few times, its even on my phone lol.

i have 2 rt4wd wagons. one is lifted with 26" bfg all terrians. i have been messing with awd hondas for awhile now too. i have built and sold a couple awd crx’s

i have rear diffs, vicious couplers and spare transmissions too. perfect for a swap on any civic/crx/teg that can use a d series trans.

pm me if you want more info or pics.

the lifted wagon is beat by ny salt. but solid and everything works.

also have a spare d16a6 with wagon vins for sale too.

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/3822/stgg.jpg

just front is lifted in pics. yes its more ground clearance than a jeep on 33s. it has over 10" from ground to oil pan. no solid axle getting in the way on this beast. 30mpg plus rock solid honda dependability.

a super clean no rust rt4wd car can fetch $4000-$7000 with low miles.

I would prefer more of a stock wagon. I’m not looking into make a project out of one. Just something to drive in the winter and fit a car seat easily.

Whats the other wagon you have?

Buy a crv and slam it…

Lol. I wonder how that would look…

I’m really being a cheap fuck on another car. Want to stay under 1500 on this one.

Considering the “rareness” of this specific vehicle, I don’t see you only spending 1500 unless it’s a bag of asses. Kind of like the VW Rabbit (truck), they’re so retarded expensive even in AWFUL shape

I don’t know where you guys been looking. I run across these all the time for around a grand or so, rust sure, rotted to death not. You can buy them just about rust free for 2-3 grand. I am no where new to Civic’s so I know what I am looking at and for. I have already owned 7 EF Civic and CRX’s.

that wagon is stock except the exhaust and accord suspension. runs and drives. needs tlc and body work.

my other wagon is not for sale. its a original low miles red grey interior rt4wd. i am keeping it until i can get crazy money for it.

yes i agree here. you might be able to find a rt4wd 6spd civic wagon from a old lady or man who has no clue of the online value.

with a car like a original awd 6speed civic at a fanboy auction it could fetch what ever someone is willing to pay. could be worth $500 to you but $5,000 to rich kids who cant find one.

you run across these all the time yet your asking here to find one?

i have been on civic wagon fourms for awhile. these do not show up often for sale. most people drive them into the ground.

people at epic tuning take a perfect running rt4wd and strip it. then part it out. so these are rarer the longer you wait. prices only can go up.

look up how many rt4wd 6spd civics were sold in usa in 1991. you will see this car is a unicorn once you do

these are rare cars. most people never even knew the civic came in a wagon let alone a awd 6speed.

i would wait a few years and import a beagle from japan legally or someplace with the good hondas like uk, aussies etc. if you want a clean one.

they made 4dr civics stock awd too. same with tegs. just not for usa.

good luck on your searches. i know theres atleast 2 other wagon owners on this fourm with rt4wd 6spd.

ask them if they will entertain a $1500 offer or if they will not part with it.

Search CL. I dont just look here. Iv been talking to 4 other people about theres for sale all under $1500.

It’s not a big deal. Im not here to argue with you about what there worth. I just stating I dont need something to last 20 more years. Ill beat it into the ground in a year or two.

http://utica.craigslist.org/cto/4058916997.html

civic wagon ^^^

below is a toyota all trac. super rare and amazing awd car

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4003771801.html

Pitman you just went up a whole lot in my books. Really want to start playing with a wagovan, but its hard to come across the combo of being a manual and haggard enough that I wouldn’t feel bad hurting it.

Iv seen the wagon already. Both are clean but I don’t need anything in that good of shape. Honestly I could careless if I found a wagon that even ran. D series engines are a dime a dozen. Just need something with a title and to be complete.

I’d be interested in the red wagon of yours. Just that I dont need a lifted one or some thing modded much. Stocks better for me.

ya thats why i picked this wagon up. it was a beat up wagon. i put some new parts on it, lifted it, and planed on throwing a turbo on it. if i beat it through the winter i will sell it tuned and turbo’d for $2500

people pushed this drivetrain too. i have personally seen over 600whp launches on a stock trans and rear end.

i would sell my wagon without the lift parts and wheels and tires. $1200 no optima battery either.

i have orig front suspension too

Pitman, that wago come from Middleburgh-Cobleskill area?