WTB civic si

here are my stock ladies

nice yea thats my bros stock 03 si in the back of one of those pics some people hate them and dont like the shifter but i love them

yeah me and my wife love it. we got an 07 cuz we needed sumthing a little bigger. but they have been awsome. EP3! your bro’s looks nice. he have anything done to it?

You bought a pile you jerk off

bone stock with 43k lol come spring hes going to get some suspension rims/tires and a sound system. from there some other small things an intake exhaust maybe

sean your a homo

Dont hate my ebp si was way fucking sweeter

this shits as clean as my prelude just needs some rims and de tinting i liked the black rotas you had but i might go with bronze you got a pic of yours with those rims?

You got it on the road yet? Stop by work tonight, i work 4 to 8

Yea but I would go with bronze also. I was going to trade mine and then the kid backed out. This is after I broke the door handle from being frozen shut

not on the road till tomorrow depending on when the guy sends me the lein shit and yea i think ima go bronze black looks ghetto

ya mines close to that,i got 46k on mine. i have a small system and a intake. gonna be selling it soon though.

Looks good dude!

whyyyy thank you. seans gona take the ghetto tint off it sometime soon and im looking for a nice set of bronze wheels i just cant wait to drive it the 94 red lude is getting old

Ha what a riced civic

Yeah this car is clean, definitely worth the 3+ hour drive one way to get it. Plus it was fun honking at everyone and everything in sight :rofl

“Theres a Cobalt, get it, get it!” BEEEP BEEP BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :rofl

yea it is nothing i cant fix tho. atleast it didnt have a wing haha

and yea cobalt GET IT! BEEEPP

people walking on their street next to highway… GET EM BEEEEEEEEEEEEP and they wave lol

I love my ep3. Ill post a pic tommorow in this thread.

Tint to be removed soon