WTB: Cobalt Headlamp

Thats what I just did, my house smells like hot plastic :rofl

I’m going to paint the housings flat black too while I am in there. Who knows, it might actually look halfway decent, haha.

Why don’t you have the replaced under warranty…

Just a thought.

that ruins the fun

Because I don’t have time for that chicken shit bull lSHIT!

MY dad said the same thing ,olol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl omg hahahahahahahaha

:rofl :rofl :rofl

hey ryan!!!

sorry if its been said already but i didnt feel like reading all this, i know u can get shit like that alot cheaper from keystone…

Keystone Ice ftl

That kids name is Brandon, I know exactly who you are talking about. hah

:rofl he got all butthurt when i asked why, when he bought his rims, i said why didnt you take that 500+$ and swap a 5speed, he then proceded to tell me how fast his car was and started crying lol :lol

Swapping a 5 speed into a Chevy Cobalt is more retarded than illuminating neon tubes underneath a Sentra

exactly, thats why i dont understand why he didnt just get a 5sp idk whatevs

5 speed swaps were a big thing when I had a Neon and was on Neon sites.

My Mustang used to be an auto and now its a stick.

I can’t stand the majority of the Cobalt crowd because of stupid shit like that that they do… it’s not like a Cobalt is some rare car that is hard to find in good condition. Theres some orange SS n/a that goes to the lot and stunts around… total clown. I gave him a thumbs down while I was on the bike haha, he had his GF in the car and he proceeded to floor it and cut people off. lol

That jackass was egging me on one day when I was on my way to grab food after work. Toolbag.

what? i’ll laugh at anything that’s funny :lol i laugh at myself and my car all the time

That guy blew it by me and a couple of my other buddies on Central 2 weeks ago.
I gave him thumbs down when he had his girl in the car blasting his system :facepalm

It’s an automatic too. They are 15 second cars, nothing special at all by any means. It’s the same as a LS cobalt but it has nicer wheels (big deal) different bumpers (gay because it doesnt have the lip like mine does) and rocker moldings. (ooh ahh). Fuck those cars. The only version of the Cobalt I like is the forced induction SS, and even then I don’t talk about it like those people do nor do I drive it like a stunter.

that fucker almost gave me a new car! he came flying up behind me and was going to cut between me and the car in the other lane behind me a little, i was in 4th cruising so i downshifted into 3rd and he almost got me, then i proceded to keep him boxed behind me and when he passed the car in the turn lane i downshifted and then proceded to keep him behind me between me and a mack truck, people like that piss me off and thats when i fuck them back