FS: NEW* Sylvania Silverstars - H6054 ST (for S13 pop-ups)

I have 2 BRAND NEW UNOPENED pairs of Sylvania Silverstar High Performance Headlight replacements for sale. People who have these understand that these headlights are great and are the brightest you can get without switching to HID’s. These are for S13 Pop-ups and will fit other applications as well.

http://images.canadiantire.ca/media/images/AutoLightingElectrical/FogDrivingLights/0203691_160_CC_38655.jpg

MSRP on these are about $32.99 per bulb.

I am asking for $50 per pair. (pick-up or meet up) Or I will ship them for additional $.

I am located in Scarborough.

I only have 2 sets available so if you want them you need to act quickly.

PM if interested.

If you can meet me half-way Ill pay $50.00 - I’ll come get to you to get them for $40.00

I wont be able to come do this until mid-late this week, that ok?

Also, is there any manufacturers warrenty on these?

Oh one more :slight_smile:
Is there any reason these will be tricky to install? (im a bulb noob, just got my car)

these lights are awesome, they are sooo bright, its clear light and dont look like that flat yellow stock light, easy install, jus please make sure you center ur lights and not have one thats not shooting straight, i hate when ppl have lights shootin in my eyes cuz its pointed up abit

how does paypal sound?

awesome, well like I said I’ve got dibs on one of them!

AFAIK, the drive side headlight should be lower and more to the centre than the passenger side.

Check your manual or whatever for correct angles.

PM’s have been replied.

I havent really gotten a response from you yet, are you ok with making the exchange mid-late this week?

Just point your car at a wall and adjust.

One pair of these sold to blistered_nuts.

Only ONE pair remaining.

C’mon guys, I installed a pair of these on my car last week and I love them. I can see everything at night! :thumright:

added you on my msn.