Sylvania Silverstars--anyone having problems?

I recently purchased a set of Silverstars for my Focus. Ive had them in for almost 2 months and one is already burned out. Has anyone or heard of any anyone having a problem with them burning out so quickly?

yep, had the same problem on my celica.

can u take them back and say they were “defective”?

im pissed about these

nope, you can call up silva and send them to silva and they will send you another one. well that whats they told me , but that was almost two years ago

sweet…thanks!

Had mine almost 2 years in the truck with no problems. Now that I’ve said something they’ll probably both blow this week.

thats my problem with all headlights, its so gay because i gett pulled over everytime it happends

wow ive had them on two jeeps and on my dakota… never had a problem with them. well if i were you i would email the company and see if something comes out of it…

i have had mine for 2 years no problems

i have been hearing mixed reviews about the Silverstars on other boards…they are really good lights imo…but just bummed out that they already went out…

I did find a email address for Sylvania…sent them a lengthy email about my situation…we shall wait and see how long it takes them

do a search on ubrf

good lord i hate those things.

one year no issues… But they will blow now because I opened my mouth…

that sucks Mike … hopefully mine will last. I got them on the Accord for my high beams, low beams, and fog lights

hey sloma…if they burn out on you (hopefully they don’t) i have a email addy for you for there customer service/complaints

mine are still in the civic from years ago … however i say just get real HID’s and don’t fuck around

had em on my van for 4 years, outlasted OEM by far

maybe you have a bit of a wiring problem in your headlight? a buddy of mine (Jeremy_gt) has underbody neons which he looses an LED weekly due to the LEDs having to much power (needs a resitor) …

^underbody neons=:gay2:

Its all based on install…if you cleanly install them and do not touch the outside of the bulbs with anything they last quite a while. GSX fuxored his one side when he put it in, and the bulb was immediately a different brightness and died shortly there after.

silverstars suck. get HIDs or something.

your friend sucks.