Sylvania Corporation (Makers of Silverstar Headlights)

I bought a set of H1 low beam Silverstar headlights back around Thanksgiving time and they burned out a few days ago. At first I thought it was a fuse or the headlight switch but after taking them out, I could clearly see it was the bulbs. After speaking with the customer service attendant, all I have to do is send in the defective bulbs and they will me new ones as a replacement for free. Not too bad of a deal. :tup: to Sylvania.

I had those things for my RSX and burnt out 2 or 3 of them before switching back to OEM. They’re nice and bright, but certain bulb-styles are known to be poorly designed. People on ClubRSX had the same experiences with them as I did.

the 9004s usually last me ~1 year, maybe less. i’ve gone through quite a few pairs though. i quit paying $20 each at auto parts stores and started just buying them on ebay a while ago though…

i like the bulbs also

the 9007’s have been going strong for me for over 2 years now. :gotme:

Yea…true…the guys on Maxima.og have been having loads of trouble with them…PIAA Xtreme whites are popular now

If this happens continually, I will send them back for a year until I get some worth out of them and then buy the PIAA. I’ve heard good things from PIAA.

Ive never had a PIAA bulb burn out on me…but at $80 a pop you get what you pay for. i went with silverstars for my van but they have only been in there a few months. im interested to see how long they last.