Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

I’m going to grab some new bulbs…What works for you guys?

i want to pick up a set of H4 bulbs that are bright white. What are your opinions on brands and power? (60/55W 100/90W)

Can’t got wrong with silverstars.

what about the PIAA bulbs. are those overrated? i’ve heard the silverstars are overrated

running silverstars, no issues, no complaints

Silverstars are mint

ok thanks…sounds good

I almost started a thread like this the other day, lol. Anyone used the Hella ones? I found them for $9each somewhere, have to look again.

What is the standard life on the Silverstars?

Silverstar Ultra

i have silver star ultra H7 low beam. real nice.

highbeam is stock and plenty bright.

if you want some H4 Silverstars i have a set that are almost new, sell for 40 new if you could meet me somewhere in the colonie area id give you them for 15.

Ive used the hellas and silverstars (in a truck not on a bike however) but the silverstars were ten times better than the hellas imo

My only hold up is that I have read a few reviews on the Silverstars lasting around four months, all in Honda vehicles. Not to mention $36 for a pair. I can get the Hellas for $7 each, at 100/80w or the 100/55w for $10 each, with a year guarantee. I think I am going to get two of each of the Hellas, and give them a try.

Ive been running silverstars without issues in multiple vehicles with only 1 failure ever. Silverstars high and low in the bike, but considering awitching the low to H.I.D., with all the accidents lately, not only could i benefit from being seen, but the extra output at night will be nice as well.

Thanks man but I bought a set before I saw your post. thanks anyways