WTB: Cobalt Headlamp

I need the driver side headlight for a Cobalt. Anyone have one on here or know where I can get one?

www.jbap.com
$166

Assuming thats for your SS.

http://www.modernperformance.com/projector-halo-headlights-cobalt-p-1724.html

Those wouldn’t be bad if you got them in chrome and never used the halo lights, lol

I’m sure depo makes oem replacements for it

we can get em threw keystone auto ,relativly cheap

can you say rice? i would buy them and then drive down the highway at 100mph than toss it out the window under one of my tires :excited

You shouldnt be one to talk about rice lighting.

its begining to look a lot like x-mas ,all underneath a sentra:ahh

haah owned by the domestics

ok i dont even own a sentra anymore and i had those on for like 2 months rofl before i sold them to a kid with a hundai for 40$ :rofl

say what ya want they were still on the car in public in your possesion

and even if they came on the POS when he bought it he still turned them on.

either way i have moved up and so far havent riced anything, back on topic, find chris some damn lights

Looks like an OEM projector lens without the halo and LEDs on… By the way, how are the neons on that sentra of yours?

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread, it makes my response even funnier, lol

I’m just going to re-seal the OEM headlamp. Thanks for the help though guys. :slight_smile:

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Preheat oven to 250, place headlight on wet towel on oven rack, back for 5 minutes, burn hands taking it apart.

I hate those projector rice lights. Theres a few local cobalts around with them and I lol at them everytime I drive by

They make them for my neon, they look like complete garbage on my car. I don’t think they would look too bad in chrome, just because they could pass as something factory at first glance, provided you don’t turn on the halo LED bling bling bullshit

yeah there is a red one, and there is a black one with those jewish LED tail lights that are hideous and stick out like 1ft from the body lol the kid looks like a ogre lmao

I saw a black one with blacked out LED tails that were bright as fuck and looked awesome! Had low refresh rate LEDs so they had the “flicker” with parking lights on… I’d totally put those on there if I had one.