WTB: Computer

I need a pentium 3 or 4 computer for my parents, with every thing (moniter, keyboard, tower that has bin formated, 128 - 256 memory, 20 - 30 gige hard drive)

Thanks Jason

i have a 600mhz PIII tower lying around with 128mb sdram and a 20gig hard-drive, 4x cd-rw drive, 8x cd-rw drive, craptastic (i believe) 16meg pci video card (gave a buddy of mine my 32meg viper, but i doubt your parents will be playing any graphic-intensive computer games any time soon). no ethernet card, you’d have to get one yourself. no sound card, still decent so i threw it in my other computer when i was building it. tower only. i can format the disk and install any os you want and can provide additional software at no charge. let me know if you’re interested and i’ll give you a price.

Buddys got one 1350 includes everything(monitor,mouse,keyboard, tower). Its still under warrenty and this computers BUILT. its modded to the tits. i rem watching movies download at 400kb/s recently he put sum gold new technology DDR ram. I kno its gota dvd player/burner. im asuming the HD is 80gig…he was always switching HDs cuz they were full. Pm me and ill let you talk to him im no good with computers.
-Devin

Sounds like my computer.

250Gb and i’m down to 1GB. :hs:

p2?
monitor
keyboard
mouse
10/100 internet card
3 gig hard drive

fully plug and play

add a secondary hard drive, i might have a 6 gig laying around

$80
gta
kornstar369@yahoo.com

this is sold now

PM J Camel on the board, he builds them.