WTB: crx parts/parts car

Im looking for a crx or possibly a civic parts car.

I need some random things that one could only usually order or get off of a parts car. If i cant find want I need on here I’m gonna try to source one at a junk yard.

-I need door seals, the ones that attach to the door, providing a cushion in between the door and door jam.
-Passenger side window seal, it sits in the track the window follows.
-Carpet for the front of the car(it comes in two pieces, front and rear.
-Amber corners.
-OEM Tail lights.
-Seat rail hardware
-Motor/tranny mounts ( the actual brackets that are attached to the engine bay, they would need to be cut out) long story…dont ask
-Door panels, non-selt belt mounted style
-Door Jam Molding…the plastic moldings that are on the base of the door jams.
-Center console

There is some other random hardware and what not.

Let me know if you have any of these items and shoot me a price, or if you know of a car I can get them off of.

i dont have amber corner lights cuz they are on my car but i have clear corners that u could buy off of me for real cheap if your interested

ive got a black center consoul and adio din, the din is mint, the centerconsoul is in okay shape.

Ive got some 89 tails that have some expandable foam on the corners of them , you could probably get it off easily. previous owner of a car I parted out said “foam was the right way” “and he went to school for body work” :picard:

20$ for the consoul and din, you can have the tail lights for free if you buy the other shit.

i have clear corners, the ambers just look so much better. but thanks for the offer

sounds good. pm sent.

What year, 88/89 or 90 91?