WTB: D2S bulb pair

Let me know if anyone has a quality set of D2S’s they’d like to sell. I am only interested in a color temp of less then 5000k please.

Thanks,
Nick

Look on Acurazine Black Market. 3G TL come with those stock(4300k I think), and lots of ricers over there swap them out for higher temps.

Just ordered a set of brand new OEM Philips bulbs from Ebay for $50 shipped. Not bad.

Wow. That IS not bad. Which ones? 85122?

Yes sir! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-PHILIPS-D2S-XENON-BULBS-85122-MBZ-AUDI-BMW-/120793387803?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c1fd8d31b#ht_4861wt_1064

I have a set of D2S to HID cables if you need a set, just throwing it out there.

Thank you for the offer. These are just going into an OEM application so no need (I believe).

Wow that is a good price. Those are the ones a lot of car bros suggest, supposedly no color shift at all.

I thought it was a steal. I debated on going to the dealer but at $110 a bulb…yikes.

I wanted OEM because I am no ricer, lol.

On a side note, I am replacing two currently working OEM 11 year old Audi bulbs that seem discolored and although they light it seems like there is almost no light output. Have you guys heard of this? I am hoping a new set will solve the issue. Lenses are clear and the auto-leveling is correct and working.

told ya they had good deals. its crazy how my oem osram D2S’ look compared to your old ones.

if you want we can test them with my ballasts. let me know

If we could put your bulb in my housing that would prob be better. Only if they are easily accessible that is. If not we’ll see when they show up in a week or less.

i have ballasts and projectors, just need 12v to them