wtb da shift linkage ls trans obd0 ls ecu

like the tittle says i need a da shift linkage…ls cable trans…and obd0 ls ecu…also a 0bd0 b18 disstributor…also could use motor mounts for a b18 to go in a 91 civic ef…If anyone can help id appericate it…

ill have all that stuff in a few days after my car is totaled by insurance…its ob1 dizzy and ecu…ill sell ya the harness too if your serious

i have a ob1 motor ecu and wirring…i need obdo ecu and harness…but i could use your shift linkage and trans…how much?

i have a 93 YS1 and a linkage both for 300

i might take you up on that offer…i picked up a 91 teg today not sure if im gonna use it for parts or sell it yet…if i sell it i will take the ys1 and shif linkage from ya…

or maybe if u part it u could sell me the main relay and buy my shiftlinkage… Im assuming its a automatic seeing as ur not trying to use that tranny… hit my cell dude even if ur not looking to sell me the relay i still have the linkage which i have no use for and u of course do…

You crashed that pretty little integra? you deliver pizza wit that thing rite?

No longer have the shift linkage as I didnt take it off from my 90 integra I just took to the scrap metal yard. I do have a 90-91 integra tranny. pm me and we can talk price

o yea. smacked that shit up real nice …theres a whole thread on it with pics

I need a set of stock spring for a 91 integra if anyone has some lying around…

I think I still have the shift linkage if ur still looking.

tom there is a shit linkage in cohoes for 50 bucks with poly urethane bushings

yea i got everything i needed…Thanks for the help guys…The motor is in and running…just have to do a lil bit of wirring…and i wanna do a wire tuck on it…i have a extra set of b series mounts for a ef brand new if anyone needs them…and a extra obd to obd1 jumper…

i have an obd0 ls ecu and i have a driver side mount $50 for both sound good?

sounds like a good deal but i already scooped up what i needed thanks though…

yeah no problem always lookin to help out fellow honda owners