Looking for parts to swap a ls in my civic ef..

i have a 91 civic hatch si…i plan on dopping a ls in it this weekend but need a few parts…
i need shift linkage,motor mounts,axles,ls cable tranny,obd0 ls ecu,
i pretty much just have the motor so anything will help…would hate to have to order everything and wait weeks for it to come in…

i got ls axles ill sell them for 85 no shaft shaft tho

i have the half shaft… maybe more

yo i have a rear disc conversion if u want that,ur buyin my ls tomorrow right? well if i give u the ecu try to get just a harness for the ecu,a jumper one from obd0 to obd1 or if u got time re wire it with a integra wire harness all way through lol.u need a cable tranny cus u got the older hatch i can most def get u one for cheap.axles r cheap u can get em for 40-100 bucks…idk bout mounts yet i gotta search,try to get integra front spindle knuckles and rotors n axles shit be easy n will sit right

im down to help u do the swap to bro make it easier for ya and lil faster lol

hit me up if u wanna grab that shiftlinkage today…
What ecu do u need?? i might have that too

no offense but if the linkage you have is a DA linkage, the proper linkage to use in an ef is a modified “swap” linkage. if your going to use a DA linkage in an EF you need to shorten it, i believe 2 3/8" but don’t quote me on that.

Ive never had a issue using da linkage in a ef civic. I allways thought it was the proper one to use.

hondarat09…what you doing with the dseries 5spd tranny ???

Yea greddy i want to grab that swap asap…I thought b series axles would slide right in my hatch? do i really need to swap the spindles?and a da will work for me i have shorthend one before…evokilla the hole zc sohc motor and tranny will be up for sale once the swap is in i got the motor from japstar with 50,000 miles it runs perfect dont leak or burn anything…Its the original si tranny so its got longer gears then stock…and shifts nice…and i need a obd0 ls ecu and or i can buy a jumper harness no big…and im gonna need a ls obd0 dissy to unless i get a jumper…